Ragna Crimson - Vol. 14 Ch. 69 - Flesh And Bone

Power Uploader
I counted three Carlas at the end of chapter 68. One is with Ragna, one was devoured and is chasing Ruoxi, and the other one... revived Hamnin and is with her in another section of the labyrinth?

cgr

Dex-chan lover
She's not really dead, r-right?
probably depends on if her king is here to save her or not. ragna is confirmed to stronger than her earlier , and she did get really careless this chapter, so wouldn't be surprising if she died.

ragna + sun cult is seriously fighting 4 bloodlines at once so a 2nd seat dying instantly isn't that out there.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Slime-senpai the Adult once again proving why he's the #1 Servant while the others bicker over #2 :salute:

Also interesting spread there for all the Original Kings I'd assume. Banko is probably bones, which points to the girl in Crimson's flashback to the past when the final nukes were going off in America being the original King of Roars. We're really getting teased with these little bits of world lore here and there, can't wait to see how more of it fits together. Though probably it won't be until we check in on the Epic American Roadtrip that we get a big pile more though I'd be happy to be proven wrong.

Dex-chan lover
Things to note:
  • Ruoxi knew the labyrinth dragon by name
  • The "Aria is in there." line. Same name as that Sigmalio's foster daughter had.

Simpler explanation being that maybe bloodline of Roar consists of mostly former Sun cult members, so Ruoxi was familiar with them.
Bit complicated explanation being that Ruoxi is planted into the cult by the dragons. Sigmalio grunted about "having to make another set" when Kou Tenran slaughtered his wife and daughter. Aria looked physically similar to Ruoxi, as did the mother. Perhaps clones like Carla?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread