Ragna Crimson - Vol. 4 Ch. 17 - Silverware Princess

Aggregator gang
"Silverware Princess" What a lame name. And this is getting so ridiculously stupid. Like come on. A r/iamverybadass armless princess whose entire backstory is setup in one chapter? Come on. This manga just keeps hamfistedly adding more and more stupid shit in without even thinking about it.

Aggregator gang
I wonder how fast the manga would end if the MC just stuck to the plans

@Yautja I suggest not having the memory of a goldfish before whining this much. She was mentioned several times in earlier chapters as a clear dominant force.

Aggregator gang
@FarmingTitan
I suggest not replying to year old comments when people not as much as an asshole as you have said literally the exact same thing as you literally right above you. How much you wanna bet you're binging this manga, that when I was reading it, had several month intervals between chapters. Perhaps pull your head out of your ass before you say stupid shit like that.

Not that merely and barely mentioning a character in previous chapters really changes or alleviates the complaint.

Lol I've been reading this shit the around the same time it was still being actively updated I just decided to look through to comments for once after rereading it since a new chapter came out not too long ago but hey good job with that adorable assumption you made there trying to act special for reading a manga relatively around the time it was posted.

Since when was bitching considered a legitimate complaint. She was mentioned and initially nothing more than background for the sake of lore now actually being a character we get to see interact with the MC of course she is going have a full on background built. That's how this shit works.

Wjk

Wait, America? The place in the dream is called America? That cant be a coincidence

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh shnap. So we gonna have a crimson arc while ragna becomes sleeping beauty?

Users who are viewing this thread