Ragna Crimson - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Pointless Story

Double-page supporter
Welp Crimson is out of the battle so what now? Rip to the peincess and her entourage

Thanks for the update!

Dex-chan lover
Wait, if the sister can control where and who she teleports, why didn't that dude do it and get rid of Crimson as soon as he snapped out of the hypnosis?

Aaah Crimson, it's useless. Shit nerver works as expected, the chaos factor always wins lol

Dex-chan lover
So, who else think Crimson fallen into one of the old civilization ruins and will have some bad ptsd (or at least be pissed)?

Also: everyone trying to outstmart everyone while Ragna is shredding dragons without thinking. lel

Dex-chan lover
I hope they don't realize Crimson is out now and call Kamui in. Since it is mentioned that currently they can't because the fear of the intellectual unit (Crimson) on this side

If even with Crimson the chances of winning were low, now are almost 0%
Well, it was nice to meet all this people. I hope the two who are with Ragna survived

Dex-chan lover
@Torappu
She did it when she went into her super mode, so presumably, it’s not something she can easily do at will.

Dex-chan lover
They will regret not doing as Crimson said soon. They should have activated the teleportation sooner
Wolte Kamui incoming

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
Crimson is a bitch, a terrible, evil, bad, absolutely no good person.

And probably 100% correct and doing that wasn't a good idea.

Dex-chan lover
With crimson out of the picture, there's nothing stopping them from using the might of nakama powah.

Dex-chan lover
@Asadlolo Probably is a combination of his ego, hatred of his curse and issues while polimorphing since he lacks any defining characteristic when changing forms.

Personally i think there are a small mistranslation because i think he wasnt lucky for surviving the fall, but actually was UNLUCKY. Not only is quite painful even if Crimsom probably has huge pain tolerance by now due to his curse, but also leaves him unable to act even if his body is probably dieing already for a while. Would have been better for him to die by the fall, and respawn instantly even if hes in the middle of nowhere

oh man this manga's so good!!!
"show me what you got!"
*crimson broken and plan failed*
lol

Users who are viewing this thread