Ragna Crimson - Vol. 7 Ch. 34 - Pointless Story

Fed-Kun's army
Lmao get fucked Crimson. The chaos in this story is always... very entertaining.

I'm wondering just how strong the Sun Cult is to be able to resist the dragons when their side has someone like Woltekamui.

Dex-chan lover
@AKIKAN I think it was mentioned already that the Sun cult is "strong" if we consider fighting "normal" dragons. Against numbered kin things go downhill. The Silverware princess seeking refuge in the Sun Cult is more a matter of pride.

Sun Cult is not a threat per se but is annoying and their resources would delay the mission given to them by quite a bit by making Silverware princess hard to get, which would make them look poorly if they are unable to complete their mission of destroying the country despite being a "trivial" thing to do for them

To Crimson:

iu

Double-page supporter
So glad the Tanya cosplaying twins survived:
vEh0He7.png

Also, I STG, Crimson is one dangerous trap
NydCK12.png

I was worried that one of the twins were going to die. I'm happy that's not the case. In fact I expected the vast majority of the silver princess's team to have died by now.

Dex-chan lover
this crimson guy and oswald guy from re-zero probably 'a cut from the same cloth'

sacrificing everything and even himself for one goal

Group Leader
The twins survived, yay!

This is what I call "wtf moment" for myself

Dex-chan lover
Crimson's plan keep going wrong lol.

Also crimson's appearance definitely works.

Users who are viewing this thread