Ragna Crimson - Vol. 7 Ch. 36 - Poison

Dex-chan lover
So the guy basically had to mindfuck himself to be loyal to the Dragon God. A similar-ish case to Ragna becoming kin to Artemis but not possessing any loyalty at all, huh?

Crimson's ability to read the board is superb, if only his plans didn't get partially or fully destroyed every time due to unpredictable wtf stuff and humans not cooperating... o3o lol

Dex-chan lover
Kind of wish this was more popular tbh. The plot is so basic but the execution is pretty good.

Dex-chan lover
@mutsutakashi I always break Crimson plan in two: his good natured plan and his bad natured plan.
His good plan usually involves saving, like this case (he provided detailed information so the princess army can win) and usually its because of Ragna. His bad plan usually involves controlling, or taking for his own gain, and this is the one who usually failed miserably.
Its like karma, he is forced to be a good guy, and yes I laughed hard everytime it happen XD

@SakuraOrihime Crimson know about all the dragons background, so his information is reliable. The downside is, he never do this for good, he is evil in nature. So if his plan executed perfectly, they will win yes but his plan will do more harm (to the collaborator) than good.

thanks for the chap! I decided to bing all the 9 chaps I let accumulate now. a very delicious treat. this manga never disappoint
I will have to wait again now but I have no regret!

Dex-chan lover
That page where Artemisia and Starlia are smiling upon a dying Crimson is so cute and perfect.

Users who are viewing this thread