Ragna Crimson - Vol. 8 Ch. 37 - My Dear Friend (First part)

That princess is as broken as ragna. Literal power of friendship there.

Maybe it's because I don't remember anymore, but why can the princess use silver aura? Wasn't it a Ragna only thing?

I think this is her first time using silver aura. Silver Aura basically not just Ragna only thing since Ragna didn't have that in the first place he acquired it by struggling. I think to get the Silver Aura, one must struggle fighting dragons a lot and pretty much the princess struggled on this one. It may not comparable to Ragna's future self struggle but considering that princess has the innate ability to control silverware and to see auras, she pretty much has an upstart to use Silver Aura than Ragna's future self (adding also that she saw how Ragna use it with her ability to see Auras) so she didn't have to struggle that much compared to Ragna. Still not comparable to Ragna's Silver Aura though.

Group Leader
@megapilhas @Akrive Ragna shared his aura around with everyone didn't he? to give them a fighting chance, hence why he was nerfed during this war.
Also he gained his aura by becoming one with a silver sword so idk if other people can just have it naturally.

need to reread this several times. thing seems hard to comprehend when there is no color to differentiate it

But why did they target taratectora? the poor lad was offscreen and minding his own business for ages

Dex-chan lover
So focused on the battle i completely forgot about ragna blown away somewhere

Users who are viewing this thread