Ragna Crimson

well that was nice.... while it lasted. NGL it took me by surprise but i guess it would be too good
if she would survive. Now real plot twist would be that old MC "returned" just to avoid this and by the end of manga realizing that he failed, he gonna repeat this process in order to change future.

Hmm i don't remember vikings having a manga.. am just kidden love this manga i read the first few chapters years ago but glad i stayed to read the rest this time

I seem to always forgot my own rules to not read any ongoing manga with "drama" or "tragedy" tags eh, fuck me.

Aight i'm outta here, time to cleanse my mind by reading stress-free isekai harem romcom fluff manga i guess...

I was still waiting for isekai plot explanation since
Crimson showed his/her friend's background with modern civilization.

Dex-chan lover
I should have known it is a death flag.. dammit... not the princess please.. someone revive her!!

That arc about the silverware princess was dragged out wayyyyyy tooo long. How many chapters did it take? 30?

We had so many stories in the first 10-15 chapters, then it took them close to 40 chapters to beat a bunch of dragons that they should, by all rights, easily be able to beat.

2 stars.

Users who are viewing this thread