Ragna Crimson

@firefox1234
I know right? there's plenty of shitty mangas out there that got an anime, this manga is pretty good and deserves an anime as well.

That being said, I don't want a mediocre anime studio to handle this manga, it needs to have a good director and a good studio working on it. If it's going to have a shitty anime studio with a shitty director then I rather not have an anime at all because it will ruin it.

I've read first chapter long time ago, and for about year or two thought about this manga as a gem, a super-tasty dish left for later. I saved it for a time where I will lose all my hope in good manga, and this manga will come to rescue me from this. Too bad, since it didn't. The first chapter is full of false shit. Later chapters have nothing to do with the first one, and their quality also massively drops. Dragons, cute girl Leo, and OP mc.. guess what, there is nothing left of it. Mc goes through power downgrades through entire story, dragons are turned into just another bizzare human-like enemies with who-really-cares-what powers and Leo only shows up in first few chapters and then she is *poof* - gone. Everything that makes this story good is no longer here and it turns into yet another simp shounen manga. I've started with 10/10 rating, and ended with 6/10, why 6? Cause im sucker for shounens and so are you.

I was trying to find this for about an hour because I read this a year or 2 ago just so I can binge on this and man it did not disappoint me I rated it 10/10 it perfectly suits me and my tastes. It is absolutely perfect motivation to get stronger and workout and it also has some funny times too. This manga is a MUST read and I'd say you're missing out if you don't. The art is amazing, fight scenes are amazing it's just a manga that has everything you'd want if its your style and type. For people who like action this is it. For people who look for the criteria this manga has based on genre I'd say it fulfills all out it. This is just something you at least have to check out.

Contributor
Based on all the 10/10 ratings, I think most people give their rating after the first chapter, then never update it again. This started off as such a great manga. Then like so many dark/edgy shonen manga before it, the story devolves to a nonsensical mess after a couple dozen chapters. It lost any semblance of a decent, coherent story around the end of volume 4.

Don't bother with this series, and if you rated it during the first few volumes, please do everyone a favor and update your rating to reflect the current state of this story.

Fed-Kun's army
BEHOLD. A boner.
617e76c6-9884-404d-a9be-56cfb8884c38.jpg

Aggregator gang
After coming back for a reread I am conflicted about this series. It is definetily underrated for what is here but I can understand why it isn't more popular. The pacing tends to be mixed and the character development is stunted somewhat due to the very nature of how the series started.

It feels like the author lost purpose or didn't know where to go with the story anymore and started repeating their own writing troupes. Essentially falling into a trap of their own creation. While I do think this could get much better than it is because of the amazing premise but the update schedule kills the motivation to follow it to that point.

Not dropping it but won't be recommending for a while.

Am I the only one who thought that the starting with Leo was bullshit then it quickly got better when she was left behind? This is a character driven manga and I rated it highly because the characters are written well, especially the sword princess and Artemisia. I'm honestly glad it didn't devolve into another awful harem type shounen manga.

Dex-chan lover
@lordkronos
Nah. Ragna teaming up with Crimson was the best thing the author could have done and their interactions are great

Fed-Kun's army
In a few years when this is completed itll be a real hidden gem. The release schedule kinda ruins it rn.

Now they have dropped it unless someone take after them we won't be seeing ragna adventure for moment

I think we will w8 around 2 years until we got to continue current chapters also all depends on piratsy these days or just update original(printend in eng.) spread the gospel people need to know.
https://squareenixmangaandbooks.square-enix-games.com/en-us/product/9781646090563

Users who are viewing this thread