Raion Gotoki no Kuni Kara - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
I wonder if all the chapters will be uploaded since this is joint with pink litchi.

Wow they mentioned Rafiki! Such a good film btw. A definite watch if you can. I’m not usually a BL reader normally but this looks too good to pass up. Excited for the next chapter:)

Animals, a cute boy and a sexy one, I don't really care about BL if they have a good story so I'm in!

They are both so cute. It melts my heart to see those smiles! Thank you so much for the chapter, can't wait to read the next one.

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhksskdjmf this is so freaking cute. Luca moves so fast lol!
Had my fingers crossed thinking "pls don't be racist" before I read this. Glad I put past disappointments behind me and gave it a chance. Also, I'm totally putting Rafiki on my watch list.

Ohhh i'm so glad this seems like the author isn't just creating stuff, they actually did their research!! And the whole thing is just soooo cute ;; i really wanna ready more! thanks for translating!

Eus

Who puts this ship in a rocket? This escalated so fast

alright *inhales* THAT WAS SO FUCKIN CUUUTEEEEE???? thank you for the translation! ♡

1. i have no idea how the hell they're moving so fast but. it's just so fun to read that i can't bring myself to care
2. holy hell research?? that's really cool!!! it's lovely to see authors actually putting further time and thought to researching stuff outside their culture. it should be the norm - but it's getting there!!!!!! yes!!
3. the artstyle is so damn good. pls.

Users who are viewing this thread