Rairairai - Vol. 2 Ch. 4 - Rising Sun

Dex-chan lover
Well, if big boss scout your employee you definitely should be happy because you will have connection to his company.

Also, cute vermin. I suspect she should around the vermin so she can transform, or the little vermin should eat her whole like the previously.

Thank you for the update.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Interesting how the boss who has been nothing but abusive to her shows some sympathy here. Maybe Raiden has such a bad reputation (obviously the job is dangerous but maybe something else?) he can't help but feel bad for her?
I probably should've thought about that. I kinda just assumed he was upset he can't exploit her anymore and his business is fucked without her :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
Maybe her power is more like Sailor Moon rather than DBZ so she needs to do a transformation dance instead of yelling for testing purposes.

I probably should've thought about that. I kinda just assumed he was upset he can't exploit her anymore and his business is fucked without her :meguusmug:
Doubt it. Chapter 3.5 says it's her first year at the company and the oldest employee worked there for 15 years. There's only so much you can exploit out of one person and it's not enough to keep a company alive. I don't know how much they're paying her, but it's definitely enough for her to afford rent, food, start paying off her father's debt and possibly even help raise her younger brother. It also sounds like she quit school just to work, so this is her first job, and she has very little past work experience and skill. From the first chapter, you can already tell she's nothing special and possibly even a burden to the boss. Also, the Raiden CEO is giving them business by buying all their pests.

The old boss is not losing much by letting her leave.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting how the boss who has been nothing but abusive to her shows some sympathy here. Maybe Raiden has such a bad reputation (obviously the job is dangerous but maybe something else?) he can't help but feel bad for her?

Probably just an old school guy who considered it "tough love"

Group Leader
Doubt it. Chapter 3.5 says it's her first year at the company and the oldest employee worked there for 15 years. There's only so much you can exploit out of one person and it's not enough to keep a company alive. I don't know how much they're paying her, but it's definitely enough for her to afford rent, food, start paying off her father's debt and possibly even help raise her younger brother. It also sounds like she quit school just to work, so this is her first job, and she has very little past work experience and skill. From the first chapter, you can already tell she's nothing special and possibly even a burden to the boss. Also, the Raiden CEO is giving them business by buying all their pests.

The old boss is not losing much by letting her leave.
To be fair, it is certainly a loss for a small business to take on a new employee and invest time and money into equipping and training her, only for her to leave after less than a year on the job, but I'm sure forming a business relationship with one of the biggest companies in the industry makes up for it, so I generally agree with your sentiment. The boss's reaction is reasonable, given she's a newbie who has been frequently late to work, and now completely AWOL for days. Like, she's still employed there after being late to work seven times in one month? He clearly has sympathy for her situation.

Users who are viewing this thread