Raise Kamika - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Dex-chan lover
OZbE2eE.jpg

I see the axe coming long ago. This manga just sucks that I can't stand reading it seriously since ch 5 or so, only glancing through them.

BTW, nobody bothered to mention that those three Goddesses of Fate are old hags with their head connected to younger body (probably from women they murdered)?

Dex-chan lover
Yeah saw the axe coming a mile away. The MC was so unlikable that I was starting to get irritated.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that's another axed series.

Shame really. Felt like there were more things the author planned on revealing.

3 years only have 29 chapters, surely people would lost interest. The mangaka has great art style hope his next manga have better story telling.

Double-page supporter
Too bad only this manga from Segawa's universe that don't get the anime adaption.

Hope the author has new refreshing story.

Dex-chan lover
this feels like it was made to announce a light novel... dont know if that's the case with everyone saying cancelled and axed... but at least it ended in the same tone as those type of mangas...

Dex-chan lover
Shame this was axed, the plot moving so fast and seems like there is more into the story planned but I guess irritating MC was this manga downfall.

Double-page supporter
Wait, what? End? WTF? That was just the beginning, tho? WTFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

>ending already

This is bullshit. What a waste, what a shame.

And yep, the revolutionaries here are actually right.

At least i can give my congratulations on Segawa marriage.

Dex-chan lover
Axed? Damn, I really liked this story and especially the art for when the characters are in their god forms. I hope the author some day gets to make a sequel for this.

Power Uploader
It was axed but at least it feels finished the way a one season anime is finished. I enjoyed it though. Hope the two MC's manage to overcome the curse and in doing so it allows them have a new child God somehow

Dex-chan lover
I honestly forgot about this one; and I really liked the author’s previous works.

Dex-chan lover
Trash tier level manga. Started off good but as usual the further they get into their manga the worse it gets. Every single one they've ever done.

Users who are viewing this thread