Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.2 - Tsubaki-hime

Wow an update finally! Thanks translators. Damn I like how attentive tsubaki is, I’m so curious about what they’re going to talk about

Aggregator gang
The dude is scumbag and cousin I think is very easily manipulated so they f*ck alright

Double-page supporter
Yayyyy thank you thank you THANK YOU for this chapter SFS!!! ❤️

been waiting for some Raise injected through my veins~

Tsubaki scrutinizing Kirishima like that got me at the edge of my seat. This part really separates her from Yoshino, coz she 'easily reads him like a book' and Yoshino says she couldn't understand him. Well he's literally crazy for you girl!

I bet Kirishima and Tsubaki are getting down to business. Hope more yakuza plottings get revealed next!

I feel bad for yoshino... she's such a good girl but lol she's surrounded by perverts xD
But it looks like both of these perverts really care for her, even a scumbags like kirishima has come to like her now (only as a first friend not yet as true love tho)
Tho the last line was confusing, what does it mean that the cat is out of the bag??

I'm looking forward to the continuing interrogation in the next chapter!
P.S many thanks to snow flower scan members who're in charge of this project 🙇

Kirishima still a mystery for me this is the first time that I couldn't understand what's someone thinking and there's a lot of unspoken matters, I will just wait till the "end" hopefully I will get what's really going on

Users who are viewing this thread