Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - If you're indifferent, then I'd rather be hated (Part 1)

Erm, having sex during middle school isn't so far fetched considering his environment lol. Tho, it's been shown in the previous chapter that does sex sometimes to get info like Yoshi's kidney. I bet something is brewing behind that Nao girl.

kirishima is an absolute jerk i want to kick him since chapter 1, wbk all along. but can we also talk about how these older women (wayyy older than him) having sex with him despite him being a freaking minor?!?!? they disgust me wth, thats literally ped0philia

He seems to have an hidden understanding with her grandfather. Perhaps he didn’t get to meet Yoshino all those years ago, but met her grandfather and came to some sort of agreement with him that is now coming to fruition.

Read this part again and the age gap with Nao when he was so young... grossed me out. She was a college freshman when he was 14? That makes her a predator.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, he's trash. Like serious trash. Until now we saw him with several other girls, but I naively thought they were his side chicks already before Yoshino showed up, but him chasing other girls while he says he loves her... he is probably narcissistic psycho or something like that.
And the age gap wasn't that bad. It's around a three year gap. She was 18 as a freshman at the youngest, and it's been three years since they met. So he was 14-15 at the time, but the dude lost his virginity at 12... and it's usually the other way around. College guy with junior/high school girl. As long as it's not something like 18 y/o with 10 y/o (basically where one side is too naive and can be easily tricked) then I find it to be whatever.

i was hoping he would start to be a better person, BUT THIS DUDE REALLY SUCKS. Hopefully our girl doesn't fall for him if he keeps this behavior of his. 😡

Glad I never liked him since chapter 2 lolol, I wish Yoshino end up with no one or someone better

Users who are viewing this thread