Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.1 - If you're indifferent, then I'd rather be hated (Part 4)

Double-page supporter
Yup. Your scans and TL with helpful references elevate my enjoyment of the series more than anything. Thanks for the update!

Snow Flower Scans, thank you as always. I love reading a chapter and immediately saying at the end, "You're trash. Kirishima, you are such trash." Makes a woman feel alive, you know?

Double-page supporter
Awwwwww the keychain. Yoshino is so sweet.

And since the beginning we all knew Kirishima is a jerk, this hasnt changed.

And thanks a lot for the update!!!

Fed-Kun's army
thanks for the update!! im excited to see where this goes

(◍•ᴗ•◍)❤ Thank you for the update! We all know how Kirishima is but I find it cute that the he made the picture of Yoshino that he got from Tsubaki as a background. It's his only recent picture of her that has her looking at the camera maybe? Idk it's cute and wee bit sad.

thank you for the scans and translations <3 always a pleasure to reread with better understanding of whats going on thanks to your quality haha!

@edlm DUUUUUDDEEEE I didn'T THINK OF THAAAATTT......If that's true then that would explain how
she learned of his plans so quickly. I thought that she just has this amazing info network since this is her gang's territory.

thank you for your work! i appreciate the explanations, especially. really helps me understand the manga more :)

Thank you for the chapter! Like others have said, the extra notes always enhance my reading experience--it's much appreciated.^^

@edlm Oooohh, I didn't even consider that. I'd love it if she did.

You know, Kirishima might have a really casual sex life, but he's quite the attentive lover. In the few depictions we've seen with other women, he's either hugging them or touching some part of them in a way I could call affectionate if he was a normal human being. I'm curious to know if he genuinely likes behaving like that or if it's because he's being a sociopath and knows his actions reap benefits.

Users who are viewing this thread