Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 15.2 - If you're indifferent, then I'd rather be hated (Part 4)

Aggregator gang
Thank you for the update!!!

Honestly Yoshino is so hot.

I really hate being updates that aren't new. I really want the story to continue, ugh.

Dex-chan lover
Some characters just look the same and I can remember names, ugh and updates take so long. Who is who???

Double-page supporter
Thank for the update!

I can't wait for the next chapter!! That "Yoshino's turn to have some fun" line is getting me excited. I wonder what she'll say~

When I think about it, Kirishima is hard to predict because he's so unpredictable(I know, redundant) but Yoshino is hard to predict cuz she's so straightforward. I'm in love with this series. It's so good. This author is one of the best.

Kirishima has parents?!
He does like any other person

Idk why that was some funny shit to me. Also Yoshino in jeans? A blessing 👌😩 I'm glad we got to hear more about Kirishima so we can use the bits and pieces to understand what's going on in his head. Thanks for the update Snow Flower!

Thanks for the update! Your scans and translation are really unbeatable 😍

Group Leader
Not gunna lie.
I have been thinking that this Shiota girl was Tsubaki the entire time. Major sameface going on. I was hella confused when they didn't recognize each other.

Users who are viewing this thread