Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 16.1 - If you're indifferent, I'd rather be hated (Final)

Yoshino boutta boss up, also can't believe she's an aries I thought she could be more of a virgo lol. Thanks for the update this kind-of date was honestly uwu

I love Yoshino and Kirishima your honor 🥺

Also Kirishima possibly being a Scorpio makes so much sense.... Yoshino is def an Aries though

Dex-chan lover
Wooo something very interesting is about to happen :3
Thank you very much for the update

Aggregator gang
Yoshino is honestly so hoooot.

Thanks for the update!!!!!

It's interesting how authors can write twisted characters and give them legitimately depressing and reasonable reasons for being the way that they are but treat those circumstances lightly and almost comedically- though it's possible that it's just Yoshino (and not the author) taking the fact that Kirishima- who, at the age of ~12, had to resort to being taken advantage of by predatory adults (some who would hang him by hooks to the ceiling??) for money-- lightly? Maybe she thinks he's just lying? Her reaction was pretty insensitive.

What a screwed up background detail... Makes plenty of sense though with the characterization Kirishima's gotten so far. Still, it's a pretty heavy topic.

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to know what he was going to say dammit and yoshino is scaring me now...
thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the chapter!!!

So much makes more sense with this translation.

I wonder if the reason he was looking at her take the picture, it just because Kirishima is always watching Yoshino

Double-page supporter
PG14 - uhh idk what the original line is but 'turn-off' makes it more about how unattractive yoshino finds it that kirishima was abused by pedophiles as a child..?
just wonder if that's meant to be the implication since dodgyfansubs tl'd it as "i'm disgusted" which is presumably about her disgust for the women that even kirishima calls crazy.

I think that little drawing in the same panel with the tiny kanji is
散々なじられ道具の後始末まで自分でする男
in which case it's kirishima cleaning up tools afterwards. were the lil chains attached to the ceiling cleaned away? i thought they were sound effects at first but they must be part of the scene

Users who are viewing this thread