Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
looks like the author did rough drafts but never cleaned them up on some of the pages, thanks for translating btw

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah certain pages look super sketchy... that’s on the mangaka I guess. I don’t mind tho, bc the story is really ramping up and the art was clean right when it got to Yoshino and Kirishima’a bet lmao

Dex-chan lover
Oh, man. She's gonna lose the bet because you know the author loves this shithead male MC too much.

Dex-chan lover
Dang he's hopelessly in love, I kinda want to see an outcome where Yoshino just has him completely under her control 😚

I hate him cuz he's a womanizer but if she cut his dick I would ship them together😂
Thank you for the chapter ♥😍♥

All is great but can we skip the yoshino and kirishima relationship? I would rather she ends up with Shouma tho. Kirishima would prolly sleeps with other girls before going back to Yoshino or he might sleep with Yoshino first and then go out and sleep with more girls. Hmmm nuh uh.

t

What is with this chapter, a lot of sketches... T_T
The story feels rushed and poorly executed in this chapter. I don't buy it. Went from 8 stars to 6 from this single chapter.
Sorry author, but I can't see past this.. And Yoshino wouldn't agree to such a bet at such a time, doesn't make any sense.

Regarding the sketchiness, the mangaka apologized on their twitter about it. I believe they don’t have an assistant right now as they posted a job posting for it. I think they were also sick last month... or maybe it was computer issues?

Kyaaaaaaa!!!! He proposed ☺☺☺
God, this chapter reminded me that they were high school students lol
And I dunno if I'm the only one but even tho the male MC is a shithead, I still love him together with yoshino 😋😋😋

Almost everyone hates kirishima, i mean us readers.

I think the author loves this character because he is very unpredictable.

We can't predict what he wants, when he will change his mind, and everything about him.

Even our yoshino is having a hard time dealing with him.

We just love our yoshino, 😭. Kirishima is too dangerous, and i hate womaniser. 🤷‍♀️

Users who are viewing this thread