Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Dex-chan lover
I hope the author's doing alright. Reminds me of those Hunter x Hunter chapters.

Kirishima changed his mind about liking being NTR'd I see. I hope Yoshino beats his ass, and whatever relationship they have, if any, will be on her terms. Kirishima will probs have to go through Shouma as well after the Ozu's men, then will be beat, he won't even get the chance to challenge Yoshino.

Waiting for him to get hooked then dumped. Her grandpa’s advice. She’s playing the long game.

Dex-chan lover
at first i thought it was just a couple sketches that went past...
but how come no one noticed it? and if they did, why didnt they delay the release for some days until it was good to go?
I mean ngl it got me giggling sometimes when people's faces and arms became like those wooden dolls, but yeah... personally i wouldnt have minded to wait a little more and having a finished chapter than having rough drawings appearing.

Dex-chan lover
He's wrong though, she can end up with another guy, specifically Shouma. I genuinely do not think this pos can do anything against Shouma

god, i love them so much...😭

for those who are wondering about the drop in the art quality--the artist apologized on their twitter. Based off of google translate, from what i gather: due to personal matters and also covid19, they had to forgo magazine quality in order to meet deadlines. the art is already corrected in the actual volume. lots of games/comics/anime have been postponed due to covid, so...everyone has to make do what what they can afford to. :')

Dex-chan lover
Aw they're crazy together. But really, I want Yoshino and Souma together lol. If not, I want Yoshino to at least NTR Kirishima a couple times before they really become a couple, it's only fair :p

I dont usually like this type of manga.... but my god these 2 captivate me for some reason 😂 i’m still on the fence with their pairing though, i kinda like Souma haha (but I don’t think she’d ever think of him as anything else but a brother so good luck to him with that)

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!!

God damn it begins but Kirishima is absolutely right. She might have it more together but she can be just as fucked up as him. No wonder he's falling for her.

Oh My God!! The best chapter ever!! The most Derange couple (soon to be)!!😍😍

For those of you worried about the quality of the art in this issue, the mangaka already apologised and explained her circumstances on twitter https://twitter.com/3Fe2O2Fe3O4/status/1264588117786255361?s=20.

Basically, due to Covid19 delaying the publication of her chapters, she wasn't paid on time. She had to let her assistant go because she couldn't afford to make rent as well. She said that it'll be corrected for the volume publication, but she was really ashamed of herself (its not her fault).

This is the problem with the manga publishing industry, artists aren't salaried, so when stuff like this happens they're put in really bad situations.

Aggregator gang
Even if this chapter kind of looked like a draft, I love how this chapter was laid out. The dialogue, how they look! Uggghhh I love Yoshino and Kirishima 😖💗

Users who are viewing this thread