Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 4 Ch. 17.2

Yeah naaahh he'll never be good enough for her on his terms, he's got to play on her terms because he's a piece of shit

If Kirishima wasn’t so hot.... 🙄 Hard to even list any of his redeeming qualities. If there is even any. I guess his resourceful. But... meh

"Even if you got with another man, things wouldn't work out" (because I'd kill him).

Group Leader
Guys, he's not even dating her yet. They just get together in the name of family relationship. What's to say he won't change when they are dating. Coz I'm sure he gon be dead if she caught him cheating lol.

What a pity, if i read this at nov 13 it'd be great. Now is nov 11 lol, happy (early) birthday Kirishima♡ you could marry me hehe.

Now, that was one rare proposal😆 love it.
If things work out, they'd be a badass couple of the year😆❤

@yinieo Hahaha I wouldn't have realized it was Nov 13 if I hadn't read your comment. Happy Birthday Kirishima.

The look in his face when he said that "I love you more than anything in the world..." part DAAAAMN THAT WAS SO HOT! Yandere mode: ON HAHAHA LUV THIS BADASS SHIP SO MUCH

Can we talk about Kirishima's smile when he asked Yoshino to marry him? It's so subtle, but he's not doing his usual fake grinning eyes smile, it feels hella more authentic. After re-reading this I could see that his facial expressions towards Yoshino are different in comparison to other characters (or maybe I'm just reading too deep into this, who knows).

My ship is still Shouma X Yoshino!!!!!! I mean, can you even trust that Kirishima will stay faithful to Yoshino after he finally gets her?

Dex-chan lover
Damn hoshino never fails to act badassss.
Booooo kirishima boiii.I still don't like you for our best girl
The feeling is so satisfying when she's revealing the fact she knows all of the trash's boi shit.

Users who are viewing this thread