Raise wa Tanin ga Ii - Vol. 7 Ch. 31 - His Kindness Weighs More Than Life [5]

Dex-chan lover
Please, while everything was top notch with Yoshino today, I want to talk with someone about the finger SNAPPING like damn man, she knows how to defend herself 🥵
and trying to rip off someone's tounge? No one should doubt yoshino's future murder threats anymore 😎

Thank you for the translation! This was such an incredible, suspenseful chapter! I can’t wait to see the aftermath of Kirishima’s injury and if Yoshino confronts him about being hired to protect her.

Dex-chan lover
Please, while everything was top notch with Yoshino today, I want to talk with someone about the finger SNAPPING like damn man, she knows how to defend herself 🥵
and trying to rip off someone's tounge? No one should doubt yoshino's future murder threats anymore 😎
If you're really interested in chatting with other fans I posted a Discord link in the chat of the previous chapter. Just a bunch of not-at-all-rabid Raise lovers. Nothing big. :love:

Double-page supporter
That was intense, I almost don't even know how to react

Yoshino truly is Yakuza, to be able to have the collectedness to throw a water bottle at the jammer, while being forcefully drowned (which is a pretty panic-inducing situation I hear).

Also that villain... jesus, that "5 seconds and I'll chase you" thing is straight out of a nightmare. I could feel my heartbeat increasing when she made a dash for it. But despite him saying "choose for yourself for once", she didn't really have much of a choice, did she.

Not much to say about 'ol reliable Kirishima this chapter. He'll be ok.

This chapter was amazing! Thank you so much translators and team!

wooooooaawww this chapter was amazing! waiting next episodes...Thank you for the translation!:smugnako:

Double-page supporter
this is why I cant help but life this series so much, the intensity is just perfect lol

Your translations are good don't get me wrong. I just think some are slightly a bit off from what I remember unless the raws I'm reading are wrong...

Like page 5 is really different. He never said "did you throw up again." He said 君の制服ならここにないよ which is "if you're looking for your uniform (jacket), it's not here"

The next line is also very different. He said "吐いただろう 君 | you threw up you know"

The next section is fairly correct but you're missing out on details. He actually says "although I rinsed it with water to some extent, i put it in (your school {this is an educated guess bc the trans just say bag}) bag and left it by the entrance (way) / front door."

I didn't want to check everything in the chapter, but I just recalled that was really different.

The only other comment I have because I thought the translation was a bit confusing is the ramen section on page 16.
The part after she says "ahh are you trying to burn me??"

He doesn't say "doesn't seem cold" he says, "冷めてないだろ | it's not cold, right / don't u agree?"

She says "だってまだ熱湯やん! But isn't it still raw (because it's boiling)!?" Although the direct trans would just be "but it's still boiling, no?!" with the idea that the noodles are still too raw bc it's still boiling (without a lid to cook it).

Again I didn't check everything but those two spots jumped out at me. Maybe you guys should double-check next time just in case. Thanks for your work.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
wooooooaawww this chapter was amazing! waiting next episodes...Thank you for the translation!:smugnako:
Thanks so much for the comment! The licensed volumes are coming out and new translation apps mean folks can MTL the raws whenever they like, so the need is not so great for these updates, but we just couldn't help ourselves because we love this thing too much. Happy to hear we're not alone! 💗

(Love is an Open Door instrumental part plays in bg)
~🎶🎵🎶~
Azami: Can i say something crazy?
Will you marry me?
Yoshino: Can i say something even crazier? ….
(music stops)
NO, i’d rather DIE you fckin PYSCHO, imma fuckin KILL you

Dex-chan lover
this chapter fucks in EVERY way. the art is stunning, 'suo' is creepy hot, kirishima is 'guy in despair' hot, and yoshino is whumpy hot. plus important info was revealed! i thank god you guys decided to pick up this manga so i could read this in glorious english

also if in an alternate universe 'suo' was the love interest i would be sooo on board

Aggregator gang
I just really love YoshiKiri and their relationship. When he thought she was dead and the way he held her wheb he was ready to fall :'D

Users who are viewing this thread