Raise wa Tanin ga Ii

I rly like the manga, despite the ML having ... well his „trashy“ personality, I enjoy the FL‘s Character growth without losing her old traits and although their relationship is what it is I don’t think any of them are losing to the other so far

@YoriMei

And no you cant actualy blame the reader. Reader is just be a reader and some of them will actualy donate to group
And you make it sound like copetition is all about "money"

If group can be up to date with their project (especialy the popular one) the sniping problem will likely less to hapend

Double-page supporter
Oh gosh what's GOING ON

there's dodgyfansub THEN ratscans

And here I am just wondering why's all this happening

SFS please don't lose heart in all this...

@Yogigs

Yes, you still can. no one cares who you are reading, that’s fine; but when readers constantly say “I’ve already read this” or “update more/faster/when’s the next” they just annoy and demotivate. Just say thank you and move on, why spend the energy to type the rest?

Who said anything about money? Scanlating and translating is usually a passion project; they get nothing except the joy of spreading a story. There’s 0 benefit, that’s literal fact and donations aren’t a norm.

That’s not the point, I was pointing out that supporting “healthy competition” is still supporting sniping. 🥱

oh wow... fast updates. I hope someone will license this to English. Would love to have this on my shelf. COME ON, someone pick it up!

I don't know about y'all but FL has my whole heart. I'd be batshit crazy for her too.

I'm getting too spoiled by these updates!! But these cliffhangers are killing meeeee. Thanks for the quick scans!!

man whaaat a ride speedy TLs like this sate my curiosity but dang the wait for the next chapter afterwards huuuurtz (i think this is the latest spanish release?)

anyway, does anyone know if snow scans will release their version someday? i really wanna read direct jp to eng TL.

Is it actual statement that 12, 14, 15 & 16 are still missing? I'd like to start reading, but don't wanna do this if sth is missing... (Yes, I know that they are there, but it's like 14.1 etc. so don't really know if they are completed chapters.)

I can't wait for the next chapter!!! I'm sure I will thinking every nights about next chapter for like 2 week

Group Leader
This is one of my top favorite mangas. This is so amazing! I love the plot and concept so much!

Am I the only one who want to see Yoshino ended up with someone else, my virtue can't digest romance with Kirishima

Users who are viewing this thread