Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
It's all so cute, that sometimes i forget that one of the artists in this work is best known for his hentais (lol). More scars appeared! His mother not only slaps him, but also hits him with the furniture?! Ah...i also want a hot young duke with a doggie personality~:smugnako:
Thks for the tl~

Dex-chan lover
He’s such an angel 😇 If Ilya finds out about his home situation then she’ll be the one turning into a devil against his mom lol

Dex-chan lover
Karhan's body, as always makes me AWOOGA. Sweet baby angel with body that could crush me in bed lmao
6uTcuLx.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the tl!

Considering how badly that couldve injured him im relieved it was just a minor burn.

Though irl it can be nice when applying cream to a sore or injured body part to warm it up a lil bit in your hands before you do so you don't make the other person jump from it being cold.

(this is how you can tell i'm the designated person for applying aloe vera to people's back sun burns lol)

Dex-chan lover
I know this is cute and all but are we just going to ignore the fact that this soup was hot enough to require burn ointment. How are you you supposed to have the soup if it is hot enough to burn?

Double-page supporter
EUUUUUGH. HE'S SO CUTE. And she was so worried about him. AND HOW ABASHED HE IS.

Losing my mind!!!

Thank you for your hard work!

Group Leader
I know this is cute and all but are we just going to ignore the fact that this soup was hot enough to require burn ointment. How are you you supposed to have the soup if it is hot enough to burn?
Some foods are just served that hot! The expectation is that you need to wait a while before eating it, kind of like when you're making tea :)

Dex-chan lover
the no nipples struck again.

thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover

A quick googling reveals that normal soup is enough to burn. According to National Library of Medicine, the temperature where skin is burned is between 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit (49 - 60 C). Most cream soups are served well above that range. The temperatures I found suggest serving soups from 136 F (58 C) all the way to about 190 F (88 C).

Contributor
I know a website where people not me would comment: BARK BARK BARK

Dex-chan lover
A quick googling reveals that normal soup is enough to burn. According to National Library of Medicine, the temperature where skin is burned is between 120-140 degrees Fahrenheit (49 - 60 C). Most cream soups are served well above that range. The temperatures I found suggest serving soups from 136 F (58 C) all the way to about 190 F (88 C).
Bro did his soupy research

Users who are viewing this thread