Raising My Fiancé with Money - Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
I can see why jerkface might imagine that was a big deal, like "You're going to marry this guy and you thought you'd be the duchess, but big reveal, you won't!"
But not only is she not the type to care, not only does she have no need to care, but unknown to dickwad their arrangement was planned to end before anything like that came up so it's kind of irrelevant.

There might be a deception issue, except I don't remember him ever saying he was the successor. I certainly don't think Karhan being the successor or not came up when they made their deal.

So really, this is kind of a swing and a miss.

Dex-chan lover
"You mean we can add him to the family?! Why didn't you tell me sooner!!"

Like, this woman is rich as hell, has the luck of the devil and probably several noble titles to her own name, why would she need to be married into another family when she can be by herself?

At least this puts her in a minor dilemma. She was planning to put distance between them for reasons. But now, if she does he may think it's because of this reveal. I'm sure she doesn't want that.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!!
I was so happy with Ilya having feelings and their cute interactions and then this guy has to start a fuss😩
At least Karhan showed up😌

Group Leader
What is even the point of having guards if they don't step in when a lunatic is attacking their master?
I'd assume that before he started trying to break into the carriage they were trying to be as "nice" as possible since they understand Ilya's relationship with Rehart, and they probably didn't want to give him an excuse to start any more problems with her. I also assume that when he DID start trying to break in, best boy just physically got there first.

Dex-chan lover
Ew, it's the red loser.
I guess from his perspective, this sort of reveal would work.
But knowing everything, we can clearly just add Karhan to the Bloden family. He's worked hard to earn a place and clearly still has that revealing shirt on... so like... no loss here.

Aggregator gang
I get that Karhan has some family issues but im pretty sure he is 100% the successor now that his family thinks he is engaged to bloden. I mean his mom was clearly after money when choosing his fiance and he bagged the richest person in the kingdom. Would be dumb to let someone else succeed now and lost that money.

Users who are viewing this thread