Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Ch. 20 - Final Preliminaries

Dex-chan lover
it would been funny if Ethal woudlnt ahve mde it since my god this dude would been so pissed at the ppl hodling this torunament
lmao

Dex-chan lover
451_750x750_Front_Color-NA.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Just a note but they don't know exactly "who" he is. Epthal is both his name and the Name of the Spell and he shares the name with his old self but not many know he is the reborn actual Epthal.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation. Man, I can't believe the publisher thinks splitting these chapters up is a good idea. All bundled up like this it is coherent, but if I was reading this split into 5-7 parts I would quickly lose interest because it would make no sense between all the cuts to other viewpoints/teams plus the little timeskips.

Dex-chan lover
Side note I just checked the Raws. They actually split the Chapters up in parts ... up to 7 parts if I saw right ... considering the Translator thankfully does Final Fusion and gives us a whole chapter it explains the slow release speed.
This is correct. I now wait for all of the parts to be published first before I work on the chapter. Don't see a point to deliberately releasing parts of a chapter anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Ah yes, good old “noble honor” where the noble is too proud to admit he fucked up, so he prioritized keeping the “honor”.

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is kinda dumb, they are basically legendary warriors stomping on students, why should I care?
AFAIK the only real plot purpose here is for them to meet the Emperor of Blades and maybe that other high power chick?

But yeah, it's exceptionally lame and smells of toxic revenge fantasy.

This is correct. I now wait for all of the parts to be published first before I work on the chapter. Don't see a point to deliberately releasing parts of a chapter anymore.
+1 for outthinking the publisher.
I could see releasing 2 parts separate, possibly even 3 or 4 depending on the content. But 7? Holy hell.

Dex-chan lover
Lmao, using the spell at the end is proof to anyone with a brain. That they could have finished the course the fastest.

Thanks for the TL

Users who are viewing this thread