Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Vol. 2 Ch. 5.3

Dex-chan lover
Pfiou was afraid à sec that he Will say something stupid like "that wasnt me who saved you you didnt see right and the guys who saved you just run away"
I was close To drop tue manga if it was the case

Thanks for the chapter!
Great going to keep his powers a secret and try to avoid flaunting them, but how are they going to hide all the damage to the forest? Sooner or later someone is going to stumble across it and raise a ruckus. Also, a hole in the ozone layer is going to start forming due to the massive loss of CO2 processing plant life and dozens of animals are now homeless!
Hope he meets his daughter Merlin at the academy. Curious to see how she's been doing and what has been up to. Also, seems like she's not close with MC's descendants as there was never any mention of her visiting or anything so did some idiot kick her out way back when or did she stay away as seeing them grow old and die while she remained young haunt her? Especially considering a duke and his son from her foster father's family were being executed for treason. That and curious to see if there's countrywide discrimination against any race not human or is it narrowed down to a few scummy human supremacists with huge jealousy?

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapters!

The current chapter's title is very intriguing to me, Ephtal will get himself a slave girl?

Mama needs some cuddles right? She prefer that baldy guy probably

Dex-chan lover
hm, guess my 99% accurate theory that he wasn't related to his mom wasn't true...

Dex-chan lover
so the title of the chapter is slave girl(at least in ch5.1)... but i don't see any slave girl...

Double-page supporter
@monkey123 you mean his literal mother? He may be Epthal, but he was reincarnated by being born from her. He's still her son even if he is reincarnated. As much as I like some ecchi as the next guy, let's keep it with the realms of normalcy and not wish for him to fuck his own mother. As much as many of you fucks probably would love to see that.

Double-page supporter
Those knockers.. HOT DAMN Yep no wonder the guy couldn't restrain himself blasting all sorts of nuts insider her.

Double-page supporter
What do you mean, the years passed by? He has been 14 all this time.

first i saw lots of chapters then realized it s just 5 chapters in parts
n9hP4y0.jpg
why u do dis

for anybody wondering why (and i know there were a few 😉)the previous 'chapter' had "slave girl" in title, it is because it is title of whole chapter - each of these are part of chapter - like this one is 5.3 rather than just 5
@WeldJerda it is not usual, but neither is it unusual - i've seen it in a bunch of series - the reason is probably because if it was all in one, each chapter would be somewhere around 4-7 times longer than each mini chapter, which probably is either cause of artist's deadlines or scanlator's laziness(tho i might be wrong)

Users who are viewing this thread