Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Academy of Sorcery Entrace Exam

Jesus christ, if yall thirsting so hard, just read hentai ffs It's no nut november so you're breaking a sacred treaty but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@awerdynerdy "no nut november"
get that shit outta here. I destroy my dick every day and it appreciates it because it knows I still love it

Aggregator gang
Nice ass tho, I'm not talking about the elf chick Merlin but not denying her assets have the right weight and shape to it too. The black box be looking fine as heck.

Dex-chan lover
just read the web novel of this manga and i would say
[its very wholesome reunion, also F for our slave-chan, she is nothing compare to power and look to Merlin lol]

Double-page supporter
They finally meet and damm merlin looks beautiful and is best waifu for sure,noice hope she gets lovey dovey with ephthal,Oh someone who is censoring this manga,can you please at least censore it properly,it is annoying to look at,and need more chapters!!

123558044_710637649848901_7014137194522104832_n.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I recall this happening 2 times already. Oh wait that was in some other manga.

Fed-Kun's army
@BookQueen
It's possible, she does still have the slave mentality.
But that censor is so damn unnatural.....if you're going to ruin the artist's work translator/raw provider/publisher/random politicians/whoever, don't take up the project in the first place or at the very less TRY to make it blend in.

Users who are viewing this thread