Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou: Nidome no Tensei, S-Rank Cheat Majutsushi Boukenroku - Vol. 3 Ch. 7 - Academy of Sorcery Entrace Exam

Ok we need more update on it, can any scanlation pick it up and update it consistently

Fed-Kun's army
It's been some time since I read this manga so I forgot a lot of it, that's why can someone explain to me why are they doing a melee instead of a magic test to enter the Academy of Sorcery?

Am I missing something cause I think this is supposed to be an examination for a magic academu but why is everyone using swords and axes?

why when someone gets a high grade on the test, everyone thinks they cheated in manga? It makes no sense unless the test answers were leaked or they cheated off the people close to them.

@Dazdigo In this case, remember that students are supposed to only answer 30% of all the questions. Thus normally you should have used up all your time just on those 30% of total questions.
Our MC has answered every question and most likely answers all or almost all of them correctly, which should have been impossible.

Imagine a classmate of yours scoring 300/100, will you think he's a genius or is something else at play?

Dex-chan lover
400 years of milkers development
now you can flirt with your daughter lol
thanks for the update

Users who are viewing this thread