Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Feels bad that the mom cant be a romance character for the M.C she has such a good and caring personality.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for the chapter!

Urgh... why do i feel like some annoying drama is coming?

Dex-chan lover
You know if there is one thing you should learn from these kinds of stories, its listening. You should listen to people and respect their wishes. I mean these two are not even looking at him at all, they literally just decide how he should be feeling.

Dex-chan lover
@Merilirem

well that's family through and through also doing what they feel is best for you not what you want for yourself

Dex-chan lover
I hope he meets Merlin again soon, wonder what their relationship will be. Obvious answer is romance, and hopefully it will be like inferior eyes and they bang.

Dex-chan lover
@rzac why is that?......................................................it’s a joke, plz don’t burn me for heresy.
The brother is as dumb as ever hahaha I can’t wait to see him in this magic academy and to hell with this compatibility test!

Fed-Kun's army
Imma gonna ask the usual question
Anyone know the artist's pen name in H category that draw the milf? Need it for research purposes

Dex-chan lover
That's right don't disappoint your mother and father- "brother". Who knows maybe mc will get a new sibling from his mother, and a meeting with his father will be a good "excuse".

Dex-chan lover
Am I the only one who thinks the magic compatibility exam was created not to shun those with no elemental affinity, but to show that even those with no affinity can achieve great things in the world of magic with hard work like MC did? Sure he wasn't as gifted or as talented at manipulating mana as the other "gods of magic" but he still took Thunder magic to the pinnacle with ZERO compatibility.

Aggregator gang
I bet the standard trope of overly confident siblings, arrogant wives, and condescending father will come all at once.

Also I can't understand why he would want to go to a magic academy when, as he has noticed, the talent of magicians has clearly fallen. He would likely not be able to gain anything other than access to books for other elements, but I doubt most of the teachers would be able to teach him anything beneficial.

I tried looking for the web novel to scan a bit and I guess it's already been deleted.

@Kikaibaka you're probably right. Also, the test probably influenced the lack of progress in magic because "if you don't have the talent, why try? And if you do, you're superior and don't have to worry about getting better since you have an affinity. So still, why try when you're talented?"

@Qwaser5r he's thought of as being "talentless" and was forced into a house in the middle of nowhere with his mother. I already feel the incoming drama that's going to happen from the other mothers and children.

Users who are viewing this thread