Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

I dont like his mindset "im lack magic compatibility thing" its just 4 basic element, why his not think there other then that

Fed-Kun's army
Seriously? You've got a wife that hot, and the last time you tapped her was 14 years ago? Or does she go to him for conjugal visits, without taking MC with her?

Dex-chan lover
What is the duke thinking? Leaving a woman like that with two sons. She's beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
@Kikaibaka probably not, its probably made to show people what options are better for them. But, taken to the extreme these test now serve as what you can and cannot do

Double-page supporter
seeing Mom's cleavage is already normal occurance, but seeing Mom's Thighs and almost-seeing those Delicious ass makes my Kakyoin coming out and keep strong for few minutes....

Group Leader
@KuroAnsatsu There's also Uo Denim and I believe that one's on that legalized H site. You can also check nh for both Kentarou and Uo Denim.

Fed-Kun's army
@pandacard that one? I got confused because there's two artists who draw this manga, and there's a chance it's the same name but different people, that's why I'm asking. Thx btw

@RuthlessOne Nice, thank you

Dex-chan lover
so he still plans to go to a sorcery academy instead of a sword academy? then what the fuck was the point of all this shit then? why did you hide your magic and train your sword skills for 10 years in all you planned was to dump it and go back to magic once you hit 15?

Double-page supporter
glad that his brother is really a good person and didn't scheming something for his mother ( ಠ ͜ʖಠ)

Fed-Kun's army
His mom is damn fine!

We can already predict that she’s going to be captured or some bullshit forced drama like that

Aggregator gang
if its uo denim no wonder the thiccness of dem MILFS, always nice reading uo denims creation of thiccness

@RagnMunkeez Well, he probably wants to do some research into why magic has degraded in his absence, as well as get a more well-rounded understanding of its current state (and if there is anything that people have learned in the intervening years that he didn't know before). Plus—seeing as he was a teacher in his previous life—he also probably wants to see what he can do about reversing the degradation of magic.

Users who are viewing this thread