Rakudai Kenja no Gakuin Musou - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1 - The Cost of Servitude

Dex-chan lover
i dont understand when artists do this
you know you have restrictions on the amount of lewd that can be displayed on a panel
yet you have a character dressed in a certain fashion
groveling from a certain angle.
i don't care much beyond feeling the need to type this out
i just keep seeing this
not just this but there's another manga where there's like a hero who gets ported back to his own world, there's a priestess and some blondie who does things
in that manga you get the same thing, extremely ecchi scenarios that get censored with these black bars
Vasqueztion addressed what i was gonna get at, but yeah

Dex-chan lover
@someunregpunk but you're banking on someone buying the uncensored version
which really just has a 1-3 panel change, said change taking up a very small fraction of the panel
not much is added
ig its a business model for a reason
if no one was buying the uncensored version i doubt this would be as common
cant help but scratch my head at this kinda stuff
there's censorship i dont find bothersome, steam from an open air bath glaring and blinding sunlight, the classics

Double-page supporter
Hahaha. The conversation on her genealogy and the magus' past aquiantance/comrade was interesting. But I later noticed that her butt had a whole black rectangle made me laugh.

the fact that A rank loser surrendered, freed the slaves and being apologetic.... eh there might be hope for him after all

Dex-chan lover
If she’s been a slave all her life, why was the hex only just put on her a week ago?

Who am I kidding, that’s not the only glaring flaw in the script. Shitty isekai will be shitty isekai.

Double-page supporter
Oh Merlin's descendant,hmmm this is interesting and oh man i thought she was gonna get laid with mc and wow i really didnt expect edward to surrender easily,hmmm that is really rare to see😲

Users who are viewing this thread