Rakudai Kishi no Eiyuutan

Dex-chan lover
Hello! can someone please tell me which chapters covered the anime ? I would like to read from the start but I also want to know if we have more material later on

The anime covers up to Vol. 8 Ch. 30 or so, but I'd actually recommend reading the entire manga if you enjoyed the anime. It goes much deeper into character backstories and subplots which makes it worth the read.

Aggregator gang
@Wolfblade: It was up to the 20's here, but I guess the scanlators had a problem with MagaDex for some reason and took all their chapters with them. Just gotta hope someone else either replaces them with their stuff.

MD@Home
Just 6 chapters this Manga is already over, I hope if there is a new update here.

Dex-chan lover
@Jae_Jin ch40 is already out. the problem is the group doing this (Fallen Angels Scans) has opted to not upload their work on MD in favor of their own site for...whatever nonsense it is. the only FAScans work you'll find in MD are those that are collaborated with another group

Alice is the best charecter.
This series is a nice fantasy. Hopefully it hasn't been dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Oh, Fallen Angels again. I really need to remember to look at the MangaUpdates links more often when a series looks this barren on here.

Dex-chan lover
@Zerisk Try finished I don't remember who it was but if you look around you can find the team I think it might have been fallen Angels but yeah for whatever reason the series ends with a cliffhanger where Ikki is going off to rescue Alice from his brother who apparently destroys the school so his team can steal Hagune's spot at the 7 star sword festival

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
@Whatever1337 it's too early to be happy- just remember how mangas were deleted like nothing in this whole drama and how MD was reasoning that.

Users who are viewing this thread