Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 75 - A Woman Visiting an Onsen… Alone?

Fed-Kun's army
The fuck? So he goes to 8 different places and they say no?? What kind of fucking business is that? I fucking hate this guy, he’s such a spineless loser. Him and Kazuya are my all time most hated MCs

Dex-chan lover
I forgot her name, but as others noticed, I think she's from Tatoeba Haha Ga.
She likes younger men. Aki might just get laid

Group Leader
Oh man, and now I gotta wait another month for the next chapter :( I kinda hope the MC loses his virginity to this woman.

Double-page supporter
@Miranox Yeah, but even for this kind of manga (and taking into account his previous adventures) it seems a bit too easy this time...

Ever since Masami got her own series and left him I felt he'll run into problems with his work soon: then we had the lazy assistant, the sleazebag assistant, Eri who's good, but she went to Masami. Then he had problems with deadlines I was expecting him having problems with keeping a serialization, but I guess he's stuff just doesn't sell that well anyway. Maybe third time's the charm.

Someone was talking about introducing a new girl into the series and at the time I thought it would be stupid, but with how the previous chapter turned out, it could actually be a way for him to grow a spine. Unfortunately this chapter doesn't seem to imply that's gonna happen. I wonder if she is here to stay or will it by a random encounter.

Oh coms on, she looks just like sensei! I check the other comments, I am the only one who see that?

Dex-chan lover
@ghostt they mention the hot springs are popular, so it's more that they were sold out on the weekend.

Also, thanks to all the comments mentioning Tatoeba Haha Ga... holy shit I read the first 6 chapters and it's what this manga should have been lol. Actual sex and like twice the drama.

Users who are viewing this thread