Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 75 - A Woman Visiting an Onsen… Alone?

Fed-Kun's army
well well well.... they just had to throw in another one.

wild theories: this woman is having an affair with sensei husband,

Aggregator gang
Whattt so this is the mother of Tatoeba haha ga ??
Great, she's still beautiful as ever. Our MC won't do anything sadly...

SGR

Double-page supporter
Well that is certainly an excuse to NOT develop the relationship between the FL and MC further and just go on a random tangent instead.
How fucking nice of you, author.

Dex-chan lover
Oh this seems so sad. I'm feeling bad for the mc...

MILK TRUK JUST ARRIVE

She seduces Aki. Aki is reminded of Makoto. He cries/escapes. Makoto's POV for a chapter. Decides to track down Aki. They meet coincidentally. Go for a drink in the area. Aki gets drunk. Says something romantic/loving to Makoto under his breath. Makoto takes him home. Former editor calls saying he's sending over new editor because she's a huge fan of him, etc. It's this woman (or "Miharu" as others have said). Awkward, sort of, but she still keeps trying to get into his pants. Makoto gets jealous/angry. Aki and Makoto have a big fight about their relationship and what it actually is. They finally kiss 10 years later. A man in a Delorean arrives and asks why the author is still drawing in this style. The end. Pulitzer Prize pls.

Fed-Kun's army
Oh shit, we doing crossovers now. Lol jokes aside this Miharu looks different from the one in Tatoeba.
Glad to see Aki is still a chic magnet but we all know he aint getting lucky tonight. heck with his luck she'll end up being his editor and make the next few chapters super awkward 🤣🤣😂

Fed-Kun's army
my guess is tha the woman with the MC is the lover of his neighbour, mc will find out about the affair, sensei divorces and end up with MC, probably with alot of filler and drama in betwin

Fed-Kun's army
knowing that this author does hentai and reading/ skimming through some im just wondering how this will end and when it will end.

Dex-chan lover
i can't say i'm an expert on women, but if a lady invites you to her room, orders dinner for the two of you, and gets completely naked in front of you to boot, i feel like it's safe to say she wants to fuck. can't wait to see how aki manages to screw this one up lmao

Users who are viewing this thread