Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 77 - Cliff Edge Reunion?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even gonna expect anything substantial will happen.

Dex-chan lover
We all know the author is just going to cock tease the readers again

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
I don't have the feeling that they'll do it, at much o predict they will see each other naked or something.

Even if nothing much actually happens, it's likely to be pretty hot anyway. And also, don't forget that he's already fingered her so I wouldn't say "nothing" has happened at all in this comic XD

Dex-chan lover
@lucidnyxx Nothing special I think. The typical husband too busy for his wife. Which is why we barely see him. My guess is that he'll probably appear when one of them decides to get serious about the other

Fed-Kun's army
@Kefkabot There's also the part where he couldn't keep up with her libido and I think he also threw out his back during sex with her, so that's a part of it.

@lucidnyxx
He's still on his business trip, I guess they mostly interact when he is on his trips, since we rarely see him these days.

His "I gonna go on a trip north" was quite vague, so being worried about him makes sense I guess. Still roasting him while trying to save him seems mean. Since when did her tongue get so sharp anyway? Masami choosing the deadline over his life and him agreeing she made the right choice somehow works though.

I'm not expecting much even with Miharu's 'advice', he'll probably do something lame/perverted and will actually want to drown himself afterwards.

Yes, I'm feeling it! This time will be it! It'll be like the other 234740875 times where they basically do nothing and the story will go on!

Double-page supporter
Sucks no cameo from her husband been waiting for that for years...

Dex-chan lover
I don't like this woman for the mere fact that she's playing both sides/fields at the same time. Make up your mind woman. Either fuck him or leave him alone. But you can't, right? You've got the attention you crave from a young dick guy ... attention that you're NOT getting from your husband. But at the same time you're NOT crossing the line and just leading him on. I don't care if she cheats on the husband (or not) but at least make a decision to do it or not. And if you decide to stay faithful to your husband ... just leave this guy alone. I expect nothing but blue balls in the next (few) chapter(s) ... hot blue balls but blue none the less.

Edit: I also just realize that the husband doesn't even have a face. The author intentionally does that so we can feel less sympathy for him. I mean, the MC could potentially fuck a no-face (and no-name?) characters wife who has been neglected (apparently) ... that's a very specific kink huh.

I hope the next chapter is not the same but from the point of view of the teacher... monthly releases are too much for the pace of this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread