Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 11 Ch. 77 - Cliff Edge Reunion?

Group Leader
I don't think they're gonna fuck, like ever. The little spark they had in the beginning seems to be gone too.

Dex-chan lover
@MrGoose
@kebb
Perhaps a kiss followed by immediate regret and "stop we can't!" No more than that though. Even that would be a step forward as the only kiss to date between the two was the kiss on the cheek she gave him after returning from the dinner date with Kasuhide (Chapter 62, Page 13) when he was crying because he thought he'd been NTRed, which she regretted the next morning.

Dex-chan lover
Page 13:

IMG_1-large.jpg

Page 14:

6604_02.jpg

dang these chapters are too short, even though i know nothing is gonna happen i still want to see how the author is going to evade it this time.

They’re probably gonna hear people shagging in the room next to them, but they’ll just be awkward about it because the pacing is really slow

Dex-chan lover
@chabermaca
I remember the first time I saw a phone that wasn't black. They were available before that but relatively uncommon. I'm probably older than most here...

@fevelite
Wouldn't it be a nice twist if they heard her HUSBAND in the next room?

i really believe the only time they will have sex/advance forward is in the last chapter or something

@kdtruebone
In the beginning it was a reunion of sorts and his perviness was still cute to her. Later she was competing against Masami for his attention, kind off. After She got her own serialization and she stopped coming over many things happened that changed the way sensei looks at him. Now with the three becoming friends it doesn't seem their relationship will get back to how it was. I guess he has to push the line as Miharu advised him to, but somehow I don't see that happening.

There has been a very odd lack of sexual interaction between characters over the last 10 chapters for a smut manga. I don't know what that means, but I just find it weird we went from Aki fingering Makoto every other chapter to basically just titties showing up every once in a while.

Dex-chan lover
I'm only reading this because it's the only Tsuya manga where they aren't banging like monkeys by the second chapter, and it's weird.

Users who are viewing this thread