Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 103 - Did You Know That You Are In a Harem?

MD@Home
It wasn't an argument, and it most certainly wasn't a personal attack.
I don't know why your jimmies are so rustled.
Exactly my point. All you did was classify it a small issue and then dismiss it solely based on your personal, opined, classification, not on the issue itself. Textbook strawmanning. You're right, what you brought was indeed nothing like an argument at all. It was just some random, pointless deflection with zero contribution to the resolution of the issue, let alone intention to contribute, which was exactly the reason why I responded with an equally cheap shot. Figured if you chose and wanted to engage at such inane level, you had your reasons. Maybe it makes you happy. I mean, why else would you bother? And if that's how you want to be seen in a discussion, by all means, I'll be the last to stand in your way. "Everyone, I hereby announce that I have nothing to say, I repeat, nothing to say." Well, I can certainly say your daring declaration of irrelevance has been noted. I hope you got whatever enjoyment you expected to get from it.
I can assure you, my jimmies remain entirely unrustled. Simply me using more than three words at once does not constitute rustlement. Maybe it does for you, but that would be, just, like, your opinion again, man.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Exactly my point. All you did was classify it a small issue and then dismiss it solely based on your personal, opined, classification, not on the issue itself. Textbook strawmanning. You're right, what you brought was indeed nothing like an argument at all. It was just some random, pointless deflection with zero contribution to the resolution of the issue, let alone intention to contribute, which was exactly the reason why I responded with an equally cheap shot. Figured if you chose and wanted to engage at such inane level, you had your reasons. Maybe it makes you happy. I mean, why else would you bother? And if that's how you want to be seen in a discussion, by all means, I'll be the last to stand in your way. "Everyone, I hereby announce that I have nothing to say, I repeat, nothing to say." Well, I can certainly say your daring declaration of irrelevance has been noted. I hope you got whatever enjoyment you expected to get from it.
I can assure you, my jimmies remain entirely unrustled. Simply me using more than three words at once does not constitute rustlement. Maybe it does for you, but that would be, just, like, your opinion again, man.
Wow. Buddy, you sure have a lot to say, and in a seemingly heated way, for someone "unrustled".

Like... I don't even understand what would compel you to write an entire essay about it.

Honestly, I didn't even read 90% of it because... Seriously? Take a lesson from The Dude and abide, man.

Users who are viewing this thread