Rakujitsu no Pathos - Vol. 15 Ch. 106 - Motherhood Just Gone Out of Control!?

Double-page supporter
bro, it has almost been 10 years, i've been around since like chapter 4 or something and i am still waiting for them to finally fuck
HOLY SHEIT! I just saw this was released that long ago O_O
Have they actually not done it yet? God damn, I'm glad I haven't started reading it from beginning.

Dex-chan lover
HOLY SHEIT! I just saw this was released that long ago O_O
Have they actually not done it yet? God damn, I'm glad I haven't started reading it from beginning.

Bro has 2 women lusting over him and he's still a virgin. 105 chapters released monthly.

Still think the biggest shame was when the assistant (now her own mangaka) had Aki all seduced and down to shower and she just... Didn't do it. Like, why? We know from only a few chapters ago that she's STILL into him, so it's still more baffling than Sensei here at least pretending to be faithful. Two fully grown adults DTF and... :facepalm: . At lleast Domestic Kanojo had plenty of sex on top of the melodrama.

I guess it does reflect the time it was originally released in. Thank you reiwa era for not blueballing us.

Dex-chan lover
Welp ... back to Blue Balling The Series. The main women is this series are SOOOO good at cock-teasing that we're STILL here ... SIGH. The other mangaka lady already has an in but NOOOO and the wife is already cheating but NOOOO. My guy should just go an pay for it at this point because these two women are going to drag this out until he becomes a WIZARD, LMAO.

Dex-chan lover
Welp ... back to Blue Balling The Series. The main women is this series are SOOOO good at cock-teasing that we're STILL here ... SIGH. The other mangaka lady already has an in but NOOOO and the wife is already cheating but NOOOO. My guy should just go an pay for it at this point because these two women are going to drag this out until he becomes a WIZARD, LMAO.
Since their building is closing Makoto has a time limit before game over wile Masami only has to wait till the cock blocker next door loses but he definitely becoming a wizard lol

Dex-chan lover
Wow, that was the most pathetic and bonerkilling chapter with uncensored titties that i have read this year.

I know this is Tsuya Tsuya's most popular, most successful series ever; and getting a long-lasting series like this is like that rare lightning strike for a manga-ka; but jesus christ LET THEM F*** ALREADY. On top of that, even though Rakujitsu no Pathos has been running for 9 years now, it's only been, what, 18 months in comic time? It's shocking this hasn't been turned into a movie yet.

Users who are viewing this thread