Rakujitsu no Pathos

Aggregator gang
Y'know, I refuse to believe anyone is that bad. I truly think the husband is deliberately trying to sabotage his own marriage. Like, he realized his mistake in marrying a woman too young for him but he lacks the manhood to own up to it and is trying to convince her to leave him, not the other way around. He puts his job first everywhere, reluctant to go on vacation, and when he does he picks a craphole, even by his standards, and ditches his wife to go drinking with his buddies. All the while, Yuuki is trying to play the good woman and gives excuses for him every time. I don't think he's cheating on her, but I also think he's about to for an older (than Yuuki) woman.

I'm just waiting for her to finally snap and tell that idiot off before it gets there. This guy is losing his man points every time he makes an appearance.

I love what the author did with ch.39 and ch.40, showing the same story from the perspective of two characters.

I don't want to see him ruin the ruin the marriage, especially when he has a women who loves him that just fell out of the sky. He should hook up with the assistant. That was an epic cock slap in the last chapter though.

I think i know how gonna end this manga and it gonna be very lame.
Btw, is the manga in hiatus?

is this blueball the manga? or does the protag even goes all the way with his teacher?.

Users who are viewing this thread