Rakujitsu no Pathos

At this point both characters have strong sexual attraction to each other even tho the womand obviously cheating she justifies it as just touching with no sexual act.

I'm more confused why the guy doesn't do anything he has an assistant that's throwing himself at him but hes satisfied with just touching her and getting off listening to her husband having sex with her bet you the husbands cheating on her right now while hes acting a cuck to another guys wife.

@Starbright He's a horny monkey, but I'm assuming he has some sense of guilt about it that hasn't been explicitly mentioned yet. He was close to crossing the line with the assistant when he was drunk, but if he crosses the line and starts a relationship with her, he'd have to put the kibosh on the hanky panky with Mrs. Milf. Assistant girl seems to be a genuinely good, faithful person who respects MC, he'd probably feel like shit going behind her back (provided he isn't morally bankrupt yet)

The tension is getting even more intense. Personally, I'm enjoying this slow pace with all the comical moments.

Thank you for the new release JUM!

This manga is so much better than 90% of the crap that gets 8/10 on this site.
It actually has a fitting story that goes somewhere and good character development.

My desire got the better of me. My body told me to skip to the smut parts and it did. Thankfully I stopped at the beginning of the 3rd chapter. It really is hard to abstain when looking at beautiful tiddies. I feel a little sad about not being able to read it without abstaining though, from what I’ve seen in the comments this might actually be a pretty amazing read.

My friends from MangaDex, when I can fully control my desires is when I will return and read! Hopefully all of you will give me your blessings as I embark on this trial. Adi-da-do-di-das!

Edit: Frick! I read Ch. 55 and skipped everything because of the title. It really is hard to abstain when I see supple boobs! Frick!

Ah, here comes the ntr or something like that...:)

Tsuyatsuya probably ran out of blueballing material between the two main character so he played out the ntr card...

Howewer it's pretty funny talking about ntr where the whole story is an ntr but from a "positive" angle.

Fed-Kun's army
It looks like it might be changing magazines with a new name:
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-10-02/akita-shoten-booklive-launch-new-yanchanlive-online-magazine/.151775

Power Uploader
We haven't seen a change in magazines for this manga but Tsuyatsuya has started a new one as well...

Aggregator gang
Can't stand guys like Kazuhide. It's like guys like him never knew how to grow up. The MC and the heroine are friggin' idiots, true, but you can sort of see where they're coming from. Guys like Kazuhide don't give a damn and are just looking for a lay, even for the thrill of it. Assuming Aki and sensei got caught, you'd know Aki would take care of her. Kazuhide? Nah, I can already hear "Welp, not my problem anymore. Got what I wanted. See ya!" Sorry for the rant, but dear god, I was hoping such a character wouldn't surface and now I need to punch something.

JGV

Main character is too frail for my liking, this manga seems like it’s going no where. I enjoyed this considering I’m running low on material.

Power Uploader
Chapter 61 is now out with an important announcement! We're getting a 'prequel' to the series, "Tasogaro No Ethos" that is starting later this month, we'll try and process this one as usual... :)

Your husband is going to Florida 5 times a week on a "business trip". "Business Trip". Isn't that a little sketchy?
He has pictures on Facebook with a half Puerto Rican kid that looks just like him. You think that’s his friend? That’s fucking Ernesto!
kea33mokqub21.png

Users who are viewing this thread