Rakujitsu no Pathos

Dex-chan lover
If they don't fuck soon, I'm sorry but this is gonna go under cuck territory in my books, the uncomfy feeling was all over that last chapter, seriously there's a limit to how blue balled a audience can be before it gets boring

Lmao I knew it, I kinda expected since chapter 75 about her name 'Miharu'
It's literally the name of Old H-Doujin TsuyaTsuya drew few years back
It's about incest Mother Son in relationship but before they get together there is a lot of NTR between until happy ending
This chapter 76 just confirmed it that's it both of them She's in her's 40 and her 'husband' are decade younger is because it her own son which ironicly look like out MC here you can see glimps of him in this chapter even

Dex-chan lover
@Murder3 She kissed him on the cheek after coming back from the dinner date with K. (Chapter 62, Page 13)

Dex-chan lover
For some reason I love this manga. It isn't a spectacular story and it isn't spectacular art, but I feel for the characters.

My preferred POV is Makoto. She's an emotional mess and she's fallen hard for Aki.

Aki is a horn dog and he could be less scuzzy. In real life he should go with Masami instead of pursuing a married woman, of course, but Makoto really is the girl he belongs with.

Spoiler tag added by request.
Makoto is in a pitiful situation. Her husband (a non-entity in this story) was not married for love but for "why not". Her first sex was with her husband and she found that she loves it. Now she's not getting any. There was a hint that he could be cheating on her (Chapter 70, Page 20 "He's been doing this a lot lately...") even though that really doesn't make sense since it appears that he doesn't even WANT to have sex (unless he finds her repulsive because she's too loud during sex?).

Makoto's husband doesn't fulfill her needs either emotionally or sexually. He also doesn't treat her very well (example Chapter 54, Pages 2 and 3). Aki really does make her feel loved. This is clear in several cases where she's feeling depressingly alone and then he's there (such as the heart-crushing "vacation" and his appearance in Chapter 39, Pages 16-20; Chapter 41, Pages 1 and 2), but can really be seen when he's taking care of her when she's sick as nobody else has ever done (Chapter 54, Pages 14 and 15).

Aki and Makoto have already cheated in just about every way short of oral sex, genital-to-genital touching, and intercourse. Makoto wishes she had done more (Chapter 46, Pages 16-19) while Masami's attempting to NTR her.

The "happiest" situation that could happen for these two to finally become a legit couple would be for her husband to divorce her for his own reasons unrelated to Aki.

@wallsg What a legend. Managed to summarize the basic plot. I do agree with the Makoto and Masami's part where you state who Aki should stay with. I'm just happy to see, people think the same way I do, on how or who the characters should stay with.

Dex-chan lover
@Kcjpunk

How can you stop reading? This has me hooked by their feels for each other.

Edit: I forgot. He sucked her finger in Chapter 37 so I guess that would count as "penetration".
No. No penetration of any orifice at this point by anyone with anyone. Actually, there may have been a fingertip in a standing position but nothing more than that.

when was the smut tag added?
Has it allways been there?
Is their relationship finally progressing beyond just rubbing each other?

Dex-chan lover
@Milo___Hansen
Well, in Chapter 31
she pissed on his face.
That might be considered "smutty". It might be considered relationship "progression" if you're into that kind of thing.

Dex-chan lover
Its weird to say our mc is getting cucked due too the fmc actually having a husband, but seriously these aren't "subtle" hints anymore, that's literally the only thing that's pissing me off, they can either fuck or have the mc find someone else, cause if we reach the end of this and they still have this "secret relationship" behind the husbands back that's actually gonna make me kill someone holy shit dude

Like actually tho, like take even a single rational thought past the horny, and its so apparent to see that Teachers indecisiveness is ruining the poor guy. Like its gotten to the point where, yeah author is over milking it at this point, but it also pisses me tf off that she's acting this way. Like she says she wants him to forget or stop their "relationship" but when she thinks he's doing it with the glasses girl, she gets angry and mad possessive over him. Like bitch, make up your fuckin mind. I'ts to the point I wonder wtf is going through that ABSOLUTELY IDIOTIC brain of hers, that allows her to rationalize her actions and treatments of MC, and think thats it's ok. She seems to have some bit guilt I guess, BUT IT'S NOT EVEN BECAUSE OF HOW SHE'S TREATING MC, ITS BECAUSE SHE CHEATING ON HER LIMP DICKED HUSBAND! Like Holy fuck, leave the poor MC alone, you've done e-fucking-nough bitch. At this point, he best thing she could do is get the fuck outta his life and let him develop emotionally and maybe get with the glasses girl. At least she's been consistent in both the story and his life apparently from how long and committed she is to him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread