Ramia-Yana - Ch. 1.1 - ~A Hero's town~ The pigmy (part 1)

Contributor
Definitely looks like a grown up Ako from The Church in Front of the Demon Lord's Castle. Probably cause Dragon Quest. Interested to see how it goes.

Thanks for the chapter!
It's cute how the hero from the story who was portrayed as male is actually a busty woman. Probably dealt with the demon lord before puberty. Seems too unconcerned about anything, is she constantly taking Valium or something? In any case, she's probably going to give Kusa a harsh lesson on how a true hero is more than just being the strongest.

Fed-Kun's army
@TGS just wanted to know
if the story will be a long flashback or not? And if it will focus on the boy later or he's just a side character?

TGS

Group Leader
@Kookiezi

This is present times, there will be flashbacks in other chapters but she's the overall focus of the plot. She's not the title for nothing haha.

Besides her there will be extensive focus on the demon characters that will appear later, to develop both sides, but it's a bit early to talk about that hah.

Fantastic work on this! Every panel looks amazing, and your art style is by far one of the most creative I've seen. Been following you for awhile, and I'm really hoping this manga of yours gets big in the future!
Keep up the incredible work! Can't wait to see part 2!

Love the art! It looks really awesome and original! Also Ramia's design packed quite a punch!
Can't wait to enjoy the ride!

Still, since it looks like you're working alone, take your time so it doesn't hinder your health and oeuvre quality! Cheers!

@TGS I recommend to contact mangadex support team on discord to see if you can put your twitter/patreon link in the descriptions part.

TGS

Group Leader
@YeetusMyMeatus Thanks! Since I previously took my time developing my style through illustrations, it helped me make a more unique style compared to what you’d usually find in manga. I got a bit inspired by Made in Abyss’ rendering and Boichi’s inking among other things, and was also trying to build a workflow that is time effective. Instead of the classic hatching I more focus on shadow and rendering work to add more atmosphere as well. Even with the rise of digital most manga don’t seems to really risk going that way and just follow the classic styles.

@passepartout39 Thanks, and good idea, guess I could ask them, yeah. Twitter shouldn’t be a problem I think, but Patreon might be.

Dex-chan lover
With an art style this complicated, I'm guessing you're not going for a weekly release? :)

After seeing you post these character designs for so long, it's so cool to finally see a full chapter. Looking forward to it!

TGS

Group Leader
@ThreeWolfMoon More importantly it’s not my job so can’t dedicate myself fully to it hah. But well, I’ll try not to take too long. I already progressed on the rest before posting this so it will at least lessen a bit the wait for the full chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Looks pretty good! I don't really like the fact it has smut and sexual violence tags... But let's see

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how you named one of the characters Kusa or Grass (草) in japanese.

Dex-chan lover
HAHAHA I love the kid's eye on page 4 it says wow what a bullshit plot armor and fight back with logic XD

English feels a bit wonky at times but it's not terrible. Loving the artstyle so far and the characters are fun, so I'll definitely keep an eye on this!

Users who are viewing this thread