Ramia-Yana - Ch. 3.1.1 - Omake - Boyfriend + Family trees

Dex-chan lover
Ramia's husband must have had some strong pelvis.

God to see the family tree.

If it is possible to answer now, i wanted to know... Ramia's son followed his mother's steps or did he chose to go another way in life?

And with this we can find the average range of Ramia’s age assuming she had her child in her mid 20’s and not her mid 200’s.

Assuming each of the previous generations had children at around 30-40 year old we can see that Ramia is about 200 years old

Dex-chan lover
7 generations apart from Ramia, meaning Kusa's 0.78125% related. I think that's far enough away for it not to be incest, so my ship sails!

@TG5 @Obxian

Her former husbands, visualized:
hdcicxk3q4ox.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Assuming that's Gertrude's family tree, I bet she has a whole bunch of great-gran children running about.

Dex-chan lover
@Trippersigs22
Yes, that would be how much of his genes would be shared between them because of the degrees of separation. Everyone is everyone else's cousin, my dude, and once you reach a certain point, everyone is related to everyone else. (Granted I made a mistake because I forgot to multiply by 100, but consider that you share 50% of genome with both of your parents, 25% of genome with your grandparents, 6.25% with your great grandparents, 0.390625% for your great, great grandparents, etc. At a certain point, you will be so distant that you will be for all practical purposes unrelated compared to the general population. Genetics!)

Also, Ramia is biologically immortal, so waiting like a decade isn't an issue, plus it's medial society so it'd probably be closer to 16.

Random thought. What kind of guy was her husband who sperm could penetrate her egg...

My random thought was:
It looks like the Ramia bloodlines is consistently producing female heroes. Doesn't that mean Kusa is also a girl, if he/she appears to be the "next" hero? At the very least the author follows the female line of the family tree.

Hmmm... on the other hand, we only know that Gertrude was a hero, so maybe that thought is bull. Unless we later learn that Kaiya is also considered a "hero" like Getrude was.

Leaving that aside, even if Ramia's descendants have had children in their 20s/30s, it is still possible for Ramia to have been older than that when she got her daughter.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane at a certain point, yes, but this is still way too close to not risk genetic defects. also, you're really trying to justify your desire for incest and pedophilia

Users who are viewing this thread