Ran and the Gray World - Vol. 6 Ch. 35 - The Last Goodbye

Dex-chan lover
I kinda wonder if he found out about her being ten that day, but I have a feeling he knew before since he knew where she lived. And that he went to her family for permission and kept calling her a minor. He never did see her in her proper child form though, and he was getting fucked up by the bug for a bit of that. So maybe I can see him not wanting to register the facts on paper and just falling for what looked like a woman that fell from the sky? I don't know, I'm honestly glad he's dead cuz that was the only outcome for that romance. It really was my main issue with this story. I have no love for the early 2000s or earlier manga being ok with children in relationships with adults. Makes me hate the brother in the story too, he definitely knew but still let his sister do that
Not that it matters, since her "grown" body is the one of a sixteen year old, and he was AT LEAST 29...

Dex-chan lover
This author has a screw loose. Seriously. In what story are we meant to sympathize with a grown ass adult who screams at a little boy that he'll never give up the little girl he's groomed?
Screaming at a child is probably the least serious felony he did in this manga...

Dex-chan lover
what a garbage part of the story, did the author enjoy making a god damn 10 years old get hot and bothered by and fucking garbage womanizer? and he HAD THE RETARDED GUTS TO YELL TO AN FUCKING KID THAT HIS GROOMED CHILD WILL FOREVER BE HIS??? fuck off author!

Dex-chan lover
I feel sad for ran but clearly that guy had to go
Man I don't know if we feel the same way but I literally skipped some chapter just now.. because that man is outrageous.. he still a jerk even in his death ..

I like him first .. but after knowing he lay hands to every girls she like ..

Well curses.. ran doesn't deserve him
I didn't want anymore of it .. and I'm kind of relieved he's gone.. (a character development for him is a nice touch )

And so little ran could heal and start again..

Edit: after reading the previous comments.. I shouldn't have sugar coated some words... I feel the same way as the previous commenters

My message will be "glad he died.. Ran can live without him. She doesn't need someone like him"

Dex-chan lover
Outarou from the bottom of my heart I hated your bitchass AND we know you a fucking pedophile now so I can only hate your ass more and hate how you got your way in the end before dying, rest in PISS you wont be missed

Users who are viewing this thread