Either translation is spotty or this author has lost his mind

some of the flow of things, the conversation etc makes no bloody sense

wtf is going on

Double-page supporter

wtf is going on
Only god might know how this ends.

If mc wants to really want to move on he needs to go away from everyone there every one there are unhealthy crazy for him. Hamin first give him signals after he almost died she still wants him and now when he confessed she now doesn't wants him. at this point they're going in circles. He need to move on away faaar away. Either join army or move from that country because no happy ending is waiting for him with that group of friends. one possible candidate is revealed to be hers some kind of psychological experiment and others I don't even want to talk about. If author wants to milk PTSD in Mc he should make more research to that because it's not that fast like some kind swing of magic wand he will suddenly stop suffering from it because he have "friends" with him it's not working like that in real world if it was like in real world in next chapter his next steps would be either railroad or free fall from tall building.

wtf is going on
on roliascan it already up to 330 chapters so you can read there. but be aware it's even more mess theirs way of thinking I don't know Mc is still going in circles. I don't know if it's translation or author is just lost at this point. it's nothing unusual with so many chapters

Dex-chan lover
on roliascan it already up to 330 chapters so you can read there. but be aware it's even more mess theirs way of thinking I don't know Mc is still going in circles. I don't know if it's translation or author is just lost at this point. it's nothing unusual with so many chapters
thing is, this author is just milking it now, I lost a lot of respect for him after he just kept going and going even though this story wasnt making any sense anymore

I only read it when it pops up in my notifications here and I am on the train or something, I havent even read most of the chapters after 200 lol

Users who are viewing this thread