Ranker’s Return - Ch. 18

Thank you for another chapter! Truly sad to hear about the other members catching COVID, hopefully they recover completely! Really sad about the series as well, it's pretty good and I would like to have seen where it was going to go. Maybe the author will try to distribute through someone else? That's probably too optimistic though, the series is probably dead, dead. :(

Group Leader
@Aznaocnk Thank you so much, bless you too. Yeah, the chances are too slim. But if you are novel reader as well, the RAW ends at chapter 13 of the novel (https://www.wuxiaworld.com/novel/rankers-return/rr-chapter-13). We will try and mass release the remaining as soon as possible.

hope u all stay safe, dont feel too pressured about the chapters. thanks for doing what u have so far

too bad the chapters got pulled off the page :(

thanks for the chapters and I wish you a safe recovery and to the rest of the staff: stay healthy :)

Aggregator gang
Aw man. I'm sorry to hear this was dropped T-T
Thanks for your hard work guys! I'll at least be looking forward to the last couple chapters!
And thanks for the shoutout lol. Made my day~ 😁

Disappointing. I tried reading the LN and it was just so awkward.

I may try again though.

Damn i hope they got better i had corona as well but thankfully it passed in a week verry lightly

Fed-Kun's army
hey, no pressure! do it at your own pace, and thanks for the excellent work so far!

wish you guys a safe recovery in those turbulent times ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Thanks for the release :D

Users who are viewing this thread