Ranker’s Return - Ch. 18

Fed-Kun's army
I hope you dudes feel better. Real life likes to fuck our plans up. Thanks for the update and I look forward to your next project

Fed-Kun's army
More like it seems like the author or perhaps artist? Had real life problems AND after a year the publisher agreed it was done.

Group Leader
@BuffSoul Yes, they had some problems before the pandemic, still they were positive about a comeback but seems like pandemic made it worse. It's the artist I guess, the novel was completed with 945 chapters last year.
@4sarah1212 It should be us thanking you for all your love and support and warm comments. You made our day as well. Thank you xD
@nateriversz Aye thankyou so much :)
@Gaiseric9 @mcfriies @viovee @zdarkbrz_816 @Steevee99 Thankyou so much for your warm wishes, wish you all a good health as well.
@MrFakOff Wish you a healthy recovery, sire. :) They recovering good, thank you so much for your wishes.
@needmorecoffee @Mr_HoHo @Renki @Kuhako_shiro Welcome and thank you for you continuous support <3

Thank you so much everyone for the warm comments. We hope to come back with something else equally good in store.

Group Leader
@Wolflet yeah it's sad, but they can't help it either. Many good picks are being dropped these days. They probably can't earn out of it the amount needed to have a stable livelihood. Thankyou for your support and wishes. I wish you a good health as well :)

Thank you for all your work in cleaning and translating TTuTT you guys are the beeeeest

Fed-Kun's army
It would be interesting to know the reason behind hiatus, since 11 months (almost a year) is a really long time, not making any progress (or at least a one full chapter)... What ever the reason, I would just like to know..

Anyways, I hope the author/artist (I assume the author had the hiatus...?) (Since you could just change the artist, if they had problems making progress) is doing well, and hopefully stays on this path of creating stuff for others to enjoy.

Users who are viewing this thread