Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai - Vol. 2 Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
Wanted to see @kronix posting something like "and since then they fucked", but got disappointed. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dex-chan lover
>Wanted to see @kronix posting something like "and since then they fucked", but got disappointed. ¯\_(ツ)_
And then they fucked like rabbits for weeks, the end!

There is a 3rd volume of the manga and the series is still published. So technically Vol 2 Ch 21 is not the end of the series.

Dex-chan lover
I've only read this last chapter, and I have a feeling that's all I will read.

Had a good laugh.

Wait what? This was like episode 5 of the anime...is there more?? Or is it not translated yet?

Dex-chan lover
Bruh
This is just the start
Check on the related link for sequel

Dex-chan lover
I love the resolution, but the way its delivered is a bit rushed in my opinion. Still that confession is pretty dorky tho lmaoo

Thank you so much for the sl, Project Time!!!

Dex-chan lover
It's a fine enough story. There's an inciting incident, a problem that is gradually uncovered and a climax before the story winds down. It has a very structured feel that makes the story good but not great. The characters were also fine, especially the male who was a fairly normal hugh schooler as opposed to an eccentric of other mystery stories like this one.

That being said, the ending was okay, although another chapter on their dating like would have been preferred. I also disliked the female protagonist being a big shot. Its as if the author was not confident in writing her character so added this idol stuff in as a "prize" for the male protagonist. Stories are done better where the female lead is of a similar social standing to the male lead. Lastly the art was uninspiring.

6/10. Fine but nothing more.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread