RaW Hero - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
13.jpg

after prison school, i sort o having trust issues with this author

I just wonder what kind of fucked up "heroes" there are in a world made by this mangaka.

It kinda feels like Gakuto is the MC of this.

Hopefully this series will also have a best girl as great as Hana

Double-page supporter
Ah, what a shithead of a little brother to have.. MC is busting his ass off,. and this little shithead is crying cause hes friends live in luxury apartments.. I was to slap the little fucker.

What boring development tho, hes going to join cause the money promised.

Double-page supporter
Those last couple pages especially that sleeping scene really hits you in the feel..

I swear My Hero Academia opened the door to Hero manga across Japan.....we're getting Superhero manga left and right now. Which is really weird since Kamen Rider and Super Sentai are technically Super heroes so why haven't we gotten Hero manga before is beyond me....And about the glasses-kun protaganist...this guys a huge dumbass...he's desperately looking for a job, one falls on his lap and he doesn't' want it? Fuck this guy.

Dex-chan lover
huh, kid is optimistic and somehow mature? Chiaki seems to have raised them right so far. I thought it would take longer before he's convinced and some random bad thing would happen that would get him to actually do it. welp I wonder what he will contribute to this "Hero team" then.

Users who are viewing this thread