RaW Hero

@mrbrown from what I heard, the author is effectively blacklisted by fans after the way he ended Prison School, and in the manga industry, if you aren't selling volumes, your story gets axed.

No way an artist so talented can be blacklisted at least in Japan. Waiting for his new work.

Group Leader
Thanks for the translations honestly I was so ready to pick up physical copies for this one but glad I read it until the end right here to really see it, and honestly had to back up from buying it because the ending was just.... it wasn't bad but it was overly realistically disappointing also leaving unclear where did some characters went like.... I know the author has fame when it comes to do that but maaann you just lost me there (I do hope we get some type of extras to see even more about this or something because that ending for sure felt rushed!).

Dex-chan lover
Don't waste your time on this. It was such a good ride, but with that ending, i rather choose to not start read this manga at all. Mariko doesn't deserve this.

Fed-Kun's army
Starts with somewhat of 'another one from this author eh, lets give it a try' and ended with 'welp, *update it to complete * what did I expect'
well it was fun but mundane end of a roller coaster ride..

Hiramoto sensei never fails at giving us the most shitty ending.... again
I genuinely do think anyone who doesn’t like his endings are either bandwagons, illiterate or both. Genuinely shocked how people miss the subtext present in both prison school and raw hero but ALRIGHT MAN

bad ending is bad ending, subtext aint do a shit
“bad ending” why? This was the ending starting from chapter one. If you actually had media literacy you’d know thematically the ending works. Just because it’s not a “happily ever after” doesn’t mean anything. Try and think about while consuming media.

“bad ending” why? This was the ending starting from chapter one. If you actually had media literacy you’d know thematically the ending works. Just because it’s not a “happily ever after” doesn’t mean anything. Try and think about while consuming media.
Does it change the fact that this manga has a bad ending?

Does it change the fact that this manga has a bad ending?
How is the ending bad though? Because it’s abrupt? That’s life. Not everything can end perfectly and wrapped up neatly, and that’s what makes the ending great. It’s the same thing with Prison School. It reinforces the themes and subtext present the entire series and is in line with how actual situations play out. People leave. Relationships end at the drop of a hat. You aren’t entitled to seeing that either, so what makes the ending “bad”.

Users who are viewing this thread