Re-Living My Life with a Boyfriend Who Doesn’t Remember Me - Vol. 2 Ch. 7 - A Caged Flicker

Dex-chan lover
a lot of things in my mind now about this chapter, a lot...well, thanks for the chapter!!

Dex-chan lover
"The moment you decide to stand on the stage, you have to act your part until the curtain closes."

she's talking about herself huh

voVs6vI.png

Dex-chan lover
"The moment you decide to stand on the stage, you have to act your part until the curtain closes."

she's talking about herself huh

Yana line is telling her 2 things:
1. Yana KNEW she's been acting and hiding some secret but has been going along with it.
(basically when Oriana feigned surprise on hearing about the trial earlier, Yana knew she wasn't truly surprised)
2. Oriana's reaction just now was a big clue on what her secret is (whatever the secret is involve Vincent and 'future event') that was a big blunder on her part.

Dex-chan lover
Yana line is telling her 2 things:
1. Yana KNEW she's been acting and hiding some secret but has been going along with it.
(basically when Oriana feigned surprise on hearing about the trial earlier, Yana knew she wasn't truly surprised)
2. Oriana's reaction just now was a big clue on what her secret is (whatever the secret is involve Vincent and 'future event') that was a big blunder on her part.
I agree, but I also think Yana only recognized Oriana's Acting because Yana is also Acting (something having to do with ignoring or pretending to ignore the sexual tension / mutual attraction between her and her guard guy). The way she said that line so knowingly felt like it must be (also) a comment on her own situation. I think her face looks a little too "conspiratorial" (like "between you and me, from one actor to another") and then "sad" in the two panels where she's saying that, for it to just be a comment on Oriana.

Dex-chan lover
I agree, but I also think Yana only recognized Oriana's Acting because Yana is also Acting (something having to do with ignoring or pretending to ignore the sexual tension / mutual attraction between her and her guard guy). The way she said that line so knowingly felt like it must be (also) a comment on her own situation. I think her face looks a little too "conspiratorial" (like "between you and me, from one actor to another") and then "sad" in the two panels where she's saying that, for it to just be a comment on Oriana.

I feel the idea that nobles put on a facade to hide their real thoughts is such standard fare for the genre it's not really worth pointing out.
Hell we literally get Vincent's actions vs his thoughts already.

So the only real significance out of that line is Yana's advice towards Oriana about keeping it up until the end
We even saw what Yana herself did once 'the curtain closes' (nobody's around)

Users who are viewing this thread